Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Japan's not having any sex, but neither are you

So I found this gem on the interweb: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/dec/27/japan-men-sexless-love

 Hilarious.  No, it doesn't have anything to do with black people.  But I told you, not all my posts will.  I am familiar with the term otaku, which is basically used to describe a person who locks themselves away in their room, beating off, playing computer games, and reading manga all day.  Does that sound familiar?  It should.  And it's the reason why a lot of you reading this shouldn't be laughing.  World of Warcraft, muthafucka.  Call of Duty, muthafucka.  NBA 2k12, nigga, stop laughin.'  Yeah, it's funny that 61% of unmarried Japanese men are falling in love with pillows and video game cartridges, but a lot of y'all are but a hop, skip, and fap away from that boat.



Anyway, this was a quick little post I used to give me a little more time on the main course meals.  What I've got for you to wrap up 2011 is of course a year in review post, and heading off 2012 some big ones:  What do Tiger Woods and Roy Williams have in common?  The King Koopa David Stern is back in power and all is right in Super Nigga World, aka the NBA, and why Men's Health just became the dumbest mag in the universe.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment