Friday, January 20, 2012

"I Tripped and Fell into the Lifeboat. What you fall into? The Water?"

Francesco Schettino's got the falling game on lock.  You can keep fallin' into oceans and shit if you want to, nigga.  People fallin' off buildings, fallin' off boats, and bridges and shit, nigga, shit is scary out here.  But this nigga Francesco fell into life.  Who does that?? Cap'n Francesco does.






I'm talkin' about the Costa Concordia cruise ship going down in Italy.  Here's what my mans had to say:

"The passengers were pouring onto the decks, taking the lifeboats by assault.  I didn't even have a life jacket because I had given it to one of the passengers. I was trying to get people to get into the boats in an orderly fashion. Suddenly, since the ship was at a 60- to 70-degree angle, I tripped and I ended up in one of the boats. That's how I found myself there."

You hear that?  He gave up his life jacket though.  He did all he could to help you niggas 'cause he knew you fall in water.  He fell in a lifeboat.  You mad?


No comments:

Post a Comment