Monday, December 10, 2012

My Resignation/My Arrival

Been awhile since I dropped another gem, and...looks like it's about to be a lot longer:



Niggas I quit.  Black people, I'm sorry I can't help you.  Obama can't help you.  I knew I should've stopped at 2Chainz but nawwwww I didn't push the panic button on that one.  Now they give me this.  I don't even need to say anything else, I don't have any jokes I'm sorry, I'm done I quit, good game.  Tell 'em Dr. King:



Like, I'm serious.  What the fuck is in the water in Atlanta?  A few decades ago, there was a 'system.'  The system was basically white people giving an inch (integration)and taking a mile (finding indirect means to exclude integrated black society from the same resources and prevent any type of true equality).  That system was an Atari.  Now niggas BEEN taken that system, and just rannnnnn with it.  They souped it up so nice, it's now an Xbox 10-fuckin'-80. 

Like I said, I quit.  And with that said...the BAT is back, SURPRISE NYUGA!

Confused?  It is all downhill from here now, and I can't do nothin' about it but have some fun with it. We're gonna die in a few days anyway...

Peace

-Bat



No comments:

Post a Comment